Maverick Photos

Forum to upload all of your Poco related images! Upload images as attachments or display them in your posts. Images must be in either .jpg or .gif format.

Re: Maverick Photos

Postby Dar » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:30 pm

nice
Dar

Postby drmojave » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:04 am

thanks for posting alex. it was great to meet you at mavericks, and then again at stagecoach. 2 days i will never forget. mavericks was as cool a place as i have ever been to. the owners, the staff, all first class very laid back, a juke box loaded with buffalo springfield and merle haggard. shawn and i hung out there for three days. we played onstage on monday. very fun. the show on wednesday was as good as anything i have ever seen. the energy and love was thick in the air. we had a nice post-show chat with paul and caroline. paul mentioned that he felt the energy on stage as well. it was a true love-fest. the band was on fire. paul was on fire. when paul is smokin', everybody burns.
-
alex, that is a very cool avatar.
out in the great mojave, there's a city that i know
with a truckstop, a dairy queen, and a recording studio.
-
if you drive all night in the pale moonlight, this road will take you home.
oh ludlow, i'm comin' home to you.
drmojave

Postby studiogirl » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:26 am

Bonnie wrote:Re the picture of Studio Girl asking to borrow the BMW, it looks like Tim is actually considering it.
Re the group picture of the Poconuts: Identify yourselves, please.

Bonnie: I think Tim was pretending he didn't remember me. At least I hope he was pretending...LOL

Re the group photo from Stagecoach Festival:

Back row: Keith (Cimarron)----------------------Dave (RedRiverPatrol)
Middle row: Linda (Cimarron)------Ron (RFA)-------Me (Studiogirl)-----Alex-------Dr.Mojave
Front row: Claudia (MsUp)-------------my friend Shelly-------------Jeff (Jiff)

Hope you make it to the hoedown in March...when we can take another group photo with you in it!!
"Do a little dance,
Take a little chance..."

--(Young & Young)
studiogirl

Previous

Return to Images